A babysitting contract will permit a sitter of working parents to attend the pool while caring for children who are members of the pool. The Rules are as follows:
- Babysitters must be at least 16 years of age
- Fee is $150 for the summer
- Choose the babysitter option during your membership application and pay with your membership
- Babysitter contracts allowed for members whose youngest child is 12 or under. Exceptions may be petitioned to the Board of Trustees.
- Babysitters, whose names are shown on the babysitter contract, may be admitted to the pool only to perform their duties as a babysitter. The babysitter’s children may come as a paying guest when the babysitter is performing his/her duties as a babysitter. Babysitters are not permitted to bring guests or attend social events unless working during the function or paying a guest fee to attend with a member.
- Babysitters must enter the pool at the same time as the children from the contract.
- Babysitters may not attend the pool with an adult member from the contract unless children are 6 and under or require special assistance. Board of Trustees may make exceptions upon request.
- There are a maximum of 3 named babysitters per membership.